ZgFlex component library is the iniative of ZgFlex Adobe user group (Zagreb, Croatia).
I created the Desktop component as an excercise of separation of concerns in Flex. It was inspired by MS Windows desktop.
Desktop component supports different layouts (not only the grid layout)
Supports multiple states (can switch between different icon sets)
Could be customized via parameters:
- icons – data provider (array)
- iconAddedEffect, iconRemovedEffect – effects
- iconDoubleClick – double click handler (used for oppening “apps” etc.)
- backgroundDoubleClick – background click deselects all the icons, however you could subscribe for making your own action)
- layoutManager – dependancy injected layout manager
- selectionArea – dependancy injected selection area (graphics)